Jack Link’s Canada – Cozy GIVEAWAY Contest
FULL CONTEST RULES
(the “Contest Rules”)
THIS CONTEST IS FOR LEGAL RESIDENTS OF CANADA ONLY EXCLUDING QUEBEC. See below
for additional eligibility requirements.
HOW TO ENTER
- Jack Link’s Cozy GIVEAWAY Contest (the “Contest”) commences at 4:00p.m. EST time on Tuesday, February 18, 2020 and concludes at 4:00p.m. EST on Tuesday, March 3, 2020 (the “Contest Period”). The time at which the Contest concludes is referred to in these Contest Rules as the “Contest Closing Time”.
- No purchase necessary. To enter, entrants must follow @JackLinksCan on Instagram, like the contest post on Instagram, and tag two (2) friends in the comment section below the contest post on Instagram. Only one (1) eligible entry allowed per entrant. Jack Link’s Canada may disqualify any entry that appears to violate these conditions, or any provision of these rules.
- The contest is open to legal residents of Canada (excluding Quebec) only who have reached the age of majority in their Province/Territory of residence, excluding (a) employees, directors, officers, representatives and agents of (i) Jack Link’s Canada, (the “Sponsor”) (ii) its advertising and promotional agencies, (iii) participating retailers, and (iv) the independent judging organization (defined below as the Contest Management Organization), and (b) all persons with whom those in (a) are domiciled. An entrant must meet the eligibility criteria set out in these Contest Rules from the time of entry until the time he/she is confirmed a winner (if he/she becomes a winner). Without limiting any other provision of these Contest Rules, an entrant will not be confirmed a winner until the completed and signed Prize Claim Form is received at the address, and within the time period, set out in paragraph 13 of these Contest Rules (see below for details respecting Prize Claim Form and other Contest requirements).
- The Sponsor reserves the right to require proof of eligibility, which proof shall be in the form required by the Sponsor.
PRIZE AND ODDS OF WINNING:
- One prize (“Prize”) is available to be won, which consist of one (1) Samsung 40" Smart TV, one (1) $100 dollar Crave subscription, one (1) pair of Sasquatch slippers, one (1) Sasquatch furry blanket and 30 pieces Jack Link's product.
- Odds of winning the Prize depend on the total number of eligible entries received by the Contest Closing Time.
- The winner is solely responsible for all expenses, costs or fees (including taxes) associated with acceptance and/or use of the Prize not specified herein as being paid for or awarded by Sponsor.
HOW PRIZE IS AWARDED
- A random draw selection to award the Prize, subject to these Contest Rules (including without limitation the Prize Claim Form and skill-testing question requirements set out below), will occur on Tuesday, March 3 at 4:00pm. The prize draw will be conducted by SDI Marketing (the “Contest Management Organization”) with offices at 175 Galaxy Blvd, Suite 202, Toronto, ON, M9W0C9. Prize must be accepted as awarded and, except as expressly identified herein, no substitution, assignment or transfer of Prize by a winner is permitted. Prize is not redeemable for cash.
- The selected entrant will be notified of his/her selection by the contact information provided on the entry form and a Prize Claim Form will be delivered (by email or regular mail) to him/her for completion (see below for details regarding the Prize Claim Form and the skill-testing question requirement).
- Prior to being declared winner of the Prize, the selected entrant must first correctly answer the mathematical skill-testing question on the Prize Claim Form provided in the time specified on the Prize Claim Form, without the assistance of another person and without any mechanical, electronic or other similar assistance such as a calculator or computer.
PRIZE CLAIM FORM
- Prize Claim Forms will include a declaration, publicity consent, and release/waiver in the form required by the Sponsor. The winner’s name, place of residence and likeness may be used in publicity and/or advertising by the Sponsor.
- Completed and signed Prize Claim Form must be sent to: Attn: Digital Team at SDI Marketing, 175 Galaxy Blvd, Suite 202, Toronto, ON, M9W0C9. THE SIGNED PRIZE CLAIM FORM MUST BE RECEIVED AT THE ADDRESS INDICATED ABOVE NO LATER THAN 5:00 p.m. EST on Monday, March 9, 2020, OR PRIZE WILL BE FORFEITED. It is recommended that Prize Claim Forms be sent by registered mail with return receipt requested and that a photocopy of your completed Prize Claim Form be kept for your records. All Prize Claim Forms become the property of the Sponsor, and none will be returned.
- Prize Claim Forms obtained from unauthorized sources or which are illegible, mutilated, altered, forged, counterfeited or irregular in any way are void.
- Prize will be administered through SDI Marketing. A representative of SDI Marketing will connect contest winner with administrator once Prize Claim Form is correctly completed, received and verified.
- If an entrant becomes a winner of this Contest, his/her name, the fact that he/she is a winner of this Contest, his/her voice/statements and/or any photograph/likeness/video of him/her, may be used, without notice or compensation, in any subsequent publicity or advertising by or on behalf of the Sponsor relating to this Contest or any similar contests that may be conducted in the future by or on behalf of the Sponsor.
- No communications will be entered into except with potential prize claimants.
- Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different e-mail addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that participant’s entries and that participant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and may result in disqualification.
- All decisions in all matters relating to this Contest shall be made in the sole discretion of the Contest Management Organization and/or the Sponsor and all such decisions are final and binding on all entrants.
- The Sponsor’s computer or the computer of its designated advertising and promotional agency is the sole determinant of time of receipt of an entry. For clarity, if an entry is received at the Contest Closing Time, it is considered to be received by the Contest Closing Time for purposes of these Contest Rules.
- In the event of a dispute as to whose entry a potential winning entry is, the potential winner will be the person identified on the potential winning entry form as the entrant.
- Proof of sending the Prize Claim Form (regardless of method of sending) is not proof of receipt by the Sponsor, its advertising or promotional agency or the Contest Management Organization.
- Persons eligible to win the Prize in this Contest may not transfer such prize or substitute such prize for cash or otherwise and must accept such prize as awarded. The Sponsor reserves the right in its absolute discretion to make substitutions of equivalent kind or value in the event of the unavailability of all or part of the Prize for any reason whatsoever.
- Except to the extent prohibited by applicable legislation, each entrant: (a) releases the Sponsor, the Contest Management Organization, its advertising and promotional agency, and their affiliates (including their respective successors and assigns), and all of their respective employees, directors, officers, agents and representatives (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any and all claims and liability (including costs and expenses related thereto) in any way relating to or arising in connection with the Contest, and (b) agrees not to make any claim against any of the Released Parties, or any claim against any third party which may result in a claim against any of the Released Parties, in respect of any matter in any way relating to or arising in connection with the Contest. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing and except to the extent prohibited by applicable legislation, each entrant agrees that the Released Parties are not responsible for: (a) lost, stolen, late, damaged, destroyed, illegible, incomplete, improperly completed, misdirected or postage-due correspondence (including e-mail transmissions), Contest entries, Prize Claim Forms or UPC codes, as applicable; (b) any failure or slowdown of the Website or any failure or slowdown of any Contest programs or software supporting, connected to or related to the Contest; (c) any problem, technical malfunction or slowdown of or relating to any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, access providers, equipment or
software; (d) any faulty electronic data transmission; (e) any other difficulties of whatever nature in the conduct and administration of the Contest; and (f) any injury or damage to an entrant or any other person or their computer or other property in any way relating to or arising in connection with participating in this Contest or downloading any material related thereto.
- The Sponsor reserves the right to modify, cancel, suspend and/or terminate this Contest at any time and for any reason, without notice. In the event of Contest cancellation, any remaining prize still to be won will, in the Sponsor’s sole discretion, be deemed expired and void and will be ineligible for Contest play, and, without limiting any other provision of these Contest Rules, the Released Parties shall not have any further liability with respect thereto.
- The Sponsor may, in its sole discretion and without notice, terminate the right of any participant in the Contest or user of the Website to participate in the Contest or use the Website.
- Any attempt to deliberately damage or undermine the Website and/or the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of law, and should such attempt be made, the
Sponsor reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- All entries are the property of the Sponsor
- This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations. Any dispute shall be adjudicated in the Courts sitting in Toronto, Ontario.
–Jack Link’s Canada